Sunday, November 13, 2011

Paintings I stupidly bought

I bought these paintings a few years ago now.  Some local artists showed up at my door and asked if I wanted to buy some paintings.  I kinda liked two or three and somewhat feeling sorry for this couple who were supposedly just trying to sell some stuff to buy some more painting material, I bought two paintings.  I think I paid $80 for the pair, so it wasn’t that big a deal, but then I realized it would cost me like $200 to frame each one.  That’s when I got ticked at myself and packed them away.  I may go get them framed which was why I took these pics.  The only reason I put it on the blog was that it seemed to be the easiest way I could find to resize the image as I wanted to email myself a copy…

Grey Mountain Painting

No comments: